Job Site Guidance for Coronavirus
The Construction Industry Safety Coalition (CISC), of which NARI is a member, has published a Construction Job Site Guidance for Coronavirus. The guidance describes how to prevent worker exposure to coronavirus, protective measures to be taken on the job site, personal protective equipment and work practice controls to be used, cleaning and disinfecting procedures, and what to do if a worker becomes sick. The documents are specifically tailored to construction job sites.
The materials include a customizable response plan, notifications for employees, a checklist and quick reference guide, and a toolbox talk for employers. The guidance is organized into sections that include:
- Responsibilities of Managers and Supervisors
- Responsibilities of Employees
- Job Site Protective Measures
- Job Site Cleaning and Disinfecting
- Job Site Exposure Situations
- OSHA Recordkeeping
- “Essential” Industry Designations by States with Business Closure Orders
NAHB Encourages Members to Donate Masks to Fight Coronavirus
These resources are also available in Spanish.