The NARI Atlanta Ethics Committee will review all eligible complaints.
The National Association of the Remodeling Industry (“NARI National”) has authorized each of its chapters to adopt grievance procedures. The Grievance Procedure was developed and recommended by the Ethics Committee of NARI Atlanta and has been approved by the Board of Directors.
NARI Atlanta members are committed to being professional, ethical, honest and maintaining high standards. NARI Atlanta is governed by its bylaws which represent an agreement between the organization and its members. In addition, NARI Atlanta members advocate for and agree to follow a Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice. The Grievance Procedure was established to assist NARI Atlanta and its members to uphold the integrity of its bylaws, Code of Ethics, and Standards of Practice.
If you have a complaint against a NARI Atlanta member and you choose to submit a formal grievance, please follow these steps:
- Request and complete the official Complaint Form in its entirety.
- Email email@example.com to request the official Grievance Procedure and Complaint Form.
- Mail to: NARI Atlanta Ethics Committee, 3870 Peachtree Industrial Blvd, Ste. 340 #119, Duluth, GA 30096
- Once your complaint is received and ruled "eligible," you will be contacted within 10 business days, by either a NARI Atlanta representative or the member.
Complaints that the NARI Atlanta Ethics Committee cannot evaluate:
- against a member company with 100 or more employees and a dedicated complaint department
- non-contractor members that are subject to the direct jurisdiction of a state regulatory agency with grievance procedures
- National Members, Members-At-Large, or Honorary Members
- complaints already filed with a governmental authority/agency or legal representation