The National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) is the only association designed, organized and dedicated specifically for service to professional remodelers. NARI is committed to "advancing and promoting the remodeling industry's professionalism, product, and vital public purpose." NARI provides you the resources and tools to make your company and team more professional. NARI is there for you... all you need to do to get the most from your membership is to participate in the many benefit programs, networking socials, along with getting involved in a committee or perhaps even the Board of Directors. Either way, being a NARI member is a great way to improve and grow your business.
- NARI Atlanta hosts 11 monthly socials/mixers which provide an excellent opportunity to network and socialize with contractors, vendors, industry partners and prospective members with an average attendance of 80 to 100 professionals at each event!
- NARI Atlanta's Golf Tournament, Cutting Edge Remodeling Education Expo, Tour of Remodeled Homes, and CotY Awards Gala provide members additional networking and relationship building opportunities as well as a chance to highlight your company to Atlanta homeowners.
- Members are listed on NARI Atlanta's mobile friendly web site in the member directory, where Atlanta homeowners seearch for remodeling professionals.
- For a small yearly fee you can enhance your company's website listing to stand out by adding your logo, project pictures, enhanced business description and more.
- NARI Atlanta distributes 3,500 membership directories to Atlanta homeowners each year at local home shows and in member showrooms.
- Members can enter a prized project on NARI Atlanta's Tour of Remodeled Homes each year to reach more qualified homeowners. NARI Atlanta's home tour has been voted Best Home Tour three consecutive years by readers of My Home Improvement Atlanta magazine.
- NARI Atlanta builds its brand through media partnerships with locally renowned magazines. NARI Atlanta members receive advertising discounts in each issue and can reach a wide variety of potential customers.
- NARI Atlanta members receive excellent press coverage through PR and social media campaigns associated with the Tour of Remodeled Homes and Contractor of the Year (CotY) Awards.
- Members who work the NARI Atlanta booth at one or more of the three annual home shows have an opportunity to introduce their company to interested concumers.
- Members have access to a number of marketing tools from NARI.org that can be used on their websites or as collateral material.
- NARI National's online store provides members an opportunity to purchase a variety of items branded with the NARI logo.
- Certified members have access to a digital version of their certification logo that can be downloaded for use in email signatures, business cards, digital media, etc.
- The Contractor of the Year (CotY) Awards program provides members an opportunity to showcase their work in any one of 45 categories; highlighting award-winning projects, increasing credibility with customers; and building company morale.
- Members can display the NARI logo on their business cards, website, vehicles, and marketing materials.
- Members may access and achieve up to eight Certifications to differentiate themselves from non-certified professionals.
- Members have access to NARI's Learning Center where they can access countless webinars on business, design, marketing, sales and more.
- Certified Remodeler, Certified Lead Carpenter, Certified Remodeling Project Manager, Certified Kitchen & Bath Remodeler, and Universal Design Certified Professional programs continue to develop professionalism in the industry.
- Occasional Lunch & Learns introduce you to new products, business practices, and installation techniques that are relevant to running a remodeling business. These are free for members.
- The Cutting Edge: Remodeling Education Expo provides certified professionals from a variety of associations and licensed contractors an opportunity to achieve a total of 6 CEU's at this full day educational event.
- NARI National offers online study groups for all eight certification programs.
You get all of the above with your NARI membership which costs about $1.68/day. Our Membership recruitment incentive program puts your dues money back in your pocket as well - recruit 3 members in a year and we'll waive your dues when it's time to renew!
- Complimentary company listing under "Find a Professional Remodeler" on NARI.org. Remodeling company members are encouraged to choose up to 10 specialties listed once you sign into the Members Only section. Members can also create an enhanced listing, include a company description, logo and project images.
- NARI Education and Certification programs help you run your business more efficiently and are also a great marketing tool. Learn more by clicking on the Pro Development tab at NARI.org.
- NARI University is designed to help you make your company more profitable, navigate the critical issues facing the remodeling industry and identify industry and product trends. Education is provided through discussion groups and webinars. Find a full schedule and register here.
- NARI members are kept informed of efforts via the "NARI on the Hill" e-newsletter. NARI's legistlative initiatives are available under the Government Affairs tab on the Members Only side of NARI.org.
- NARI Business Tools help members save time and money. Programs include The Home Depot Pro rebate program and special discounts with GuildQuality. NARI members receive access to deeply discounted business service programs through Savings4Members. Find out more here.
- NARI members receive weekly business intelligence via NARI's e-newsletter NARI Newswatch and via the NARI blog.
NARI continually works to educate the consumer about the benefits of hiring a NARI professional through literature, the website and press releases. Articles can also be found in Woman's Day special interest publications and Qualified Remodeler Magazine.