Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the NARI Atlanta Tour of Remodeled Homes?
The NARI Atlanta Tour of Remodeled Homes showcases Atlanta’s finest residential remodeling projects created by Atlanta's top remodeling contractors. The contractors and suppliers who remodeled the homes will be present for questions throughout the self-guided Tour.
2. Where will the Tour of Remodeled Homes take place this year?
Tour locations are in the North Metro Atlanta suburbs.
3. Are there only houses on the Tour?
Yes. This year's tour will exclusively feature remodeled homes and residential exterior spaces.
4. What types of tours are offered?
The NARI Atlanta Tour of Remodeled Homes is a self-guided, self-directed tour. Each home will be staffed by the contractors and specialty trade experts that completed each project.
5. When is the tour?
2019 date coming soon!
6. How much are the tickets?
2019 pricing coming soon!
7. Are there group discounts?
8. Any special considerations for the tour?
You will need to remove your shoes or wear protective booties (provided onsite) prior to entering each home. No photography, food, drinks, pets, or strollers will be allowed inside the homes on the Tour.
9. How can I purchase tickets?
Tickets are available for purchase online. Please visit our Buy Tickets page for more information.
10. Where do I pick up my tickets?
When you buy tickets online you will be given the option to print a PDF of your ticket. You can also save the PDF on your phone or other mobile device. You will be required to present your ticket when you visit each home on the tour.
11. Is transportation provided for the Tour?
12. Where do I park?
Parking is available on the streets surrounding the homes on the Tour. Please follow parking signs at each home.
13. Do I have to tour the homes in a certain order? Do I have to stay with a group?
No. You are free to tour the homes in any order you choose and the tour is self-guided.
14. Who sponsors the Tour?
Local businesses, manufacturers, suppliers, and even NARI members themselves. If you are interested in sponsoring the NARI Atlanta Tour of Remodeled Homes, please contact email@example.com.
15. How can I get my house/project on the Tour?
If you are a NARI member, download the Entry Forms and submit them to the NARI Atlanta office. (Coming soon!)
If you are a homeowner and recently completed a project with a NARI member, call Kathryn at 770-559-9440 to share your interest or let your contractor know that you want your home featured on the Tour (voted "Best Home Tour" by readers of My Home Improvement magazine, the last 2 years in a row)!