PCPLUS NETWORKS HAS CANCELLED THIS EVENT.
WE ARE SORRY FOR ANY INCONVINIENCE.
Please call the office if you have any questions.
Lunch and Learn Workshop: “Business Killers”
- Debt and under-capitalization
- Employee mentality – building a job instead of a business.
- Proper time utilization – spending too much time in your business instead of on your business.
- Proper staffing – failure to surround yourself with people that are better than you.
- Outsourcing – dangers of “I can do it myself, and I can do it later”.
About the speaker: Galen K. (Tieg) Reeder, II, CPA, BBA
Rector, Reeder, & Lofton, P.C.
A Full Service IT Company and Managed IT Service Provider
For More Information:
This program offers 1 CEU.
Lunch from Ponko Chicken will be provided.