Join Our Team!
Company Name: Great American Floors
Company Bio: Great American Floors is a family owned and operated company and has been in business since 1992. With over 250 5 Star google reviews and record sales month during a pandemic, we are just getting started! Our industry-leading customer service differentiates our brand in the marketplace to ensure satisfaction on all residential and commercial flooring projects. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include Karastan, Mohawk, Pergo, Dreamweaver, Stanton, Armstrong, Shaw, Provenza, RevWood, and Palmetto Road. Great American Floors is your #1 opportunity for Installation Manager professionals.
Position: Installation Manager
Job Requirements/Responsibilities: The primary objective of this position is to insure a quality in home installation experience. Coordinate projects from start through completion, and ensure that projects are installed correctly, on time, and to the customer's complete satisfaction. Troubleshoot project and customer needs, work alongside Office Personnel and Sales Representatives.
- Need someone that can multitask effectively. This role requires the ability to switch gears as time-sensitive items come up and juggle a few things at once. Comfortable with making calls between site visits (safetly), checking emails every two hours, texts etc. to insure timely communication.
- Great American Floors sales process is fast. Operations must be able to coordinate and manage multiple flooring projects at once. Act as liaison for customers.
- Build Relationships with installers and customers.
- Visit projects based on company expectations.
- Communicates changes and progress, responds to issues and delays with the customer, vendor, installer, and sales team.
- Issues Installation Work Orders and facilitate payment of Installer labor invoices and customer billing upon completion.
- Limited, local travel.
- Customer service experience, problem-solving/troubleshooting, project management, or related experience.
- Proficient in MS Office programs: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Must have a valid, unrestricted driver's license.
- Able to effectively interact with customers and have the ability to maintain corporate standards and professionalism.
- Possess a customer-focused perspective at all times.
- Must be available on weekends via email, phone or text.
- Must be able to begin work day at 8am.
Compensation/Benefits: Salary plus bonus, Paid time off
How to Apply: Email email@example.com