Construction Project Manager - Residential
Company Name: TCW Homes
Company Bio: At TCW Homes our mission is to help our customers realize their dream of renovating virtually any home with top quality products and craftmanship in every project. As a Georgia licensed residential contractor, we will guide you through your home renovation project at every step of the process.
Position: Construction Project Manager - Residential
- Minimum of 2 years residential construction experience.
- Knowledge of residential building codes.
- Experience working with local municipalities, inspectors, utility providers and officials.
- Experience with Excel spreadsheets.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Valid drivers license with clean driving record.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate and supervise construction activities on a maximum of 2-3 projects simultaneously.
- Create and maintain construction schedules.
- Manage subcontractors to meet completion of timeline project, staying within budget and with quality workmanship.
- Schedule inspections as necessary.
- Maintain construction budget.
- Provide weekly schedule progress reports for each project.
- Maintain positive relationships with customers, contractors, suppliers and other employees.
- Maintain an organized and clean job site.
Compensation/Benefits: $1000 per week. Potential bonuses based on job performance and job profit are available after 6 months of employment.
How to Apply: Please send a resume to Stacy Hood, email@example.com.