Skip to content
The office will be closed May 26th - June 4th for staff vacation. If you need immediate assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will try to assist you.
Back to Events
October 2020 UDCP Certification Online Prep Course
Tuesday, October 20, 2020
5:00 PM - 7:00 PM (EDT)
The Universal Design Certified Professional (UDCP) online course is a four week, instructor led educational course, designed to help the attendees prepare for the UDCP certification exam. Candidates currently ineligible for UDCP certification may still register to attend this course.
This online course will develop your knowledge in the fundamentals of Universal Design:
- Conducting client needs assessments
- Universal design applications used in residential remodeling
- Construction techniques used to implement universal design to a remodeling project
- Plumbing and electrical systems unique to universal design
- Differences between model building codes and ones described in the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
WHERE: Online teleconference
LENGTH: Four consecutive weeks. One day per week, in two-hour sessions (2 pm - 4 pm CST)
Is Your Company a Member?
If you are an employee of a NARI Atlanta member company, we invite you to set up an online account to:
Create an Account
- Access the Member Directory
- Register for Events
- Register for Classes
- Receive Legislative Updates
- View & Pay Invoices
Applying for Membership?
The members of NARI Atlanta invite and encourage you to join!
By working together, we can achieve our mission to maintain and enhance our industry as a whole.
Please Note: Unless you are a student or retired member, memberships are company-based. If you are an individual who needs to gain access to your company's membership, please see the section to the left.
View Membership Information