NARI Fall Education Experience
The remodeling industry is booming and remodeling companies are more in demand than ever! NARI’s Fall Education Experience will give you the business tools you need to profitably ENTER or EXIT the industry.
- Considering starting your own remodeling business, but simply don’t know how to start this journey – learn how to take that first step and learn the route to success.
- A new business owner – discover the most beneficial investments to make along your journey to maximize your company’s future value.
- Thinking about transitioning out of your remodeling business – get recommendations on business transfer and acquisition options.
Join us for two half-days to learn the Full Spectrum of ideas and insights that will enable you to start, continue, or sunset your business journey.
At these two half-day sessions we’ll focus on:
Entering the Industry:
- Setting up your company
- Hiring employees
- Partnering with other contractors
- Setting yourself apart as a professional
- Learning the do’s and don’ts of owning your
own remodeling business
- Preparing to buy a company
- Making a buyer’s checklist
Exiting the Industry:
- Documenting your business processes
- Determining the value of your company
- Finding a potential buyer
- Negotiating the terms of sale
- Creating a succession plan
- Making a seller’s checklist
- Understanding the types of business sale structures