Inside Sales - Great Work Environment, Advancement Opportunities
Stair Solution is an Atlanta based specialty railing and staircase remodel company. We have been in business since 2003. Our mission is to be the go-to railing source for contractor parts and installation services to residential and commercial clients by consistently improving the quality of our product; giving our employees a healthy work environment and serving each client with character and purpose that brings honor to God.
- Excellent company culture and desire for teamwork
- We believe in work/life balance
- We represent the top products in our industry
Who We Are Looking For:
You must have experience installing or selling rail systems of all types. Ideally, your experience can help shape product relationships with unique manufacturers. If you do not have railing experience, please do not apply.
Our normal business hours are 8-5 pm. There are occasional times that we will request that you work before or after business hours. The sales team alternate Saturday showroom coverage (4hr), typically once a month.
Stair Solution is built on integrity, quality, passion, hard work and always striving to improve. If these qualities do not describe you, please do not apply.
ABOUT THE POSITION: INSIDE SALES
A polished communicator with construction trade experience to handle our company growth. Engage both Contractor and Homeowner in parts sales and identify new remodel projects by delivering good customer experiences. A Showroom based inside sales position welcoming visitors and answering phone inquiries while achieving sales quota. Position requires scheduling, organization, prospecting, and technology skills with Office 365, Quickbooks while being Internet savvy. A people-oriented position in a fun productive environment.
- Knowledge of metal railing systems (Cable-Wire or Glass).
- Computer Technology Capable (CAD, Photo Shop or Blue-Print reading a plus).
- Railing and/or stair installation knowledge.
- Highly effective communication skills, strong interpersonal skills,
- Positive attitude, collaborative nature, and strong work ethic.
- Dedicated to providing excellent customer service to all clients.
- Current drivers license, full coverage auto insurance and reliable vehicle required.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Salary-Plus Commission earnings from $45,000 to $75,000 depending on experience and skill set.
Health benefit supplement
Select holidays off
Excellent company culture
HOW TO APPLY
1. Call 770-217-0794 and leave a brief message about yourself.
2. Email your resume and cover letter to Sales@StairSolution.com
3. Address it to "Inside Sales Application"
4. Do not send a generic cover letter. Instead, answer the following questions:
- Why are you a good fit for this job?
- What appeals to you most about this job?
- What does success in your career look like to you?
We believe this is an excellent opportunity for the right person. Stair Solution is growing, And we are looking for someone to grow with us.